Friday, July 6, 2007

Blog Entry On A Well Known Petition Site

I just submitted this to a pubic petition site
in their member blog/ area.

http://www.care2.com/
They have 7,429,388 Members! Including me.
I'm happy to sign a petition I understand & agree with !
I do whatever I can to help our lovely planet and most creatures on it !
Do you think someone will read this & create a serious petition to

"STOP OR LIMIT THE PRODUCTION OF CO2 FILLED DRINKS &
RECREATIONAL USE OF BOTH DRY ICE & CO2 CARTRIDGES"
?

I sincerely hope they do ! I'll sign it quick !
Anything to help SAVE OUR PLANET.
Even if I have to drink flat soda & use my own air to fire a pellet !
And wait for natural fog to see some ! !

ARE WE REALLY TOO STUPID TO NOTICE
WHERE THE BULK OF HARMFUL CO2 COMES FROM ?


Just think of how many pop cans and bottles are opened
every second of every day on this planet alone !
Each releasing CO2 into the atmosphere !
And we release plenty of it late after we drink the evil brew !
How about the companies that create the CO2 ?
How much is released into the air while manufacturing,
transfering it to other containers & transporting the stuff ?
Now that I've said this to all who might read this.........
How soon before carbonated drink manufacturers and distributors,
special effects companies and the entertainment industry,
and air gun hobbyists team together to send a hit man to silence me ?
And how many soda pop addicts will join them ?
I bet they won't use a paintball or pellet gun !

Better to die saving a planet than to die of stupidity !

Here's the Blog:
Blog: REAL CAUSES OF CO2 IN OUR ATMOSPHERE !

Let's lay off the cows ! This is ridiculous ! !

Please don't disturb the natural actions of their delicate digestive systems !

Please check this out before you cavalierly sign anything
that may cause more problems than it solves !

http://radicalrosie.blogspot.com/

It is written tongue-in-cheek but it does address some seriously overlooked stuff here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote

Radical Rose said...

I'm glad !
Now all I have to do is get someone brave enough & powerful enough to wrench all those pop cans/bottles & paint/pellet guns/rifles out of billions of people's hands !